sobota 12. října 2013

BBB, aka BENEDICT'S BEST BITS

You see, I'm a simpleton. I doesn't take much to make angry but I also don't need much to be genuinely happy. Like for example bubbles! Or bananas (preferably on a party)! Or bed! Or Blackadder!
Oh...I see a pattern emerging. 

Well, then no wonder Benedict Cumberbatch's (look at all the Bs!) IAmA was exactly the kind of thing that makes me immensely, overwhelmingly and even disgustingly happy. Although, let's face it, whom doesn't. Therefore it needs to commemorated forever by its best bits being put up here, on this abominable imitation of blog.


COME ON, YOU KNOW I KNOW YOU WANT TO READ IT TOO!


Notes:
- Let me just say...I haven't seen that much sass since (in?)famous Amstell-Barrowman gay-off.
- You know what? He listens to Alt-J, Sigur Rós, Jake Bugg and London Grammar.
   SO DO I!
   Does that make me equally awesome?




Anyway, HERE YOU GO!!! Sorry, for the babbling but you know...value added... :P






















PS: All of Benedict's answers can be found HERE.

Cheers, sweethearts.